ADA Information - Ohio Stadium - 2017 LiFE Sports Spring Game
Ohio Stadium provides accommodations for those with disabilities, including elevators, accessible seating, and accessible restrooms that will allow for an enjoyable game day experience. Accessible seating is located on all levels of Ohio Stadium in accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990.
All entrances at Ohio Stadium are accessible for guests with disabilities. Please enter the gate nearest your ticketed section, with the following exceptions:
|1.||If you are seated in sections 1A, 3A, 3AA, 5A, or 5AA please enter through gate 7.|
|2.||If you are seated in sections 2A, 4A, 4AA, 6A, or 6AA please enter through gate 8.|
Assistive Listening Devices/Hearing Impaired
Assistive Listening Devices are available at no charge at the Guest Services Booths (near Gates 13, 14 or 38) in Ohio Stadium. A driver's license, credit card or some other acceptable form of picture identification is required as a deposit.
Directions to Disability Seat Locations for Guests Who Have Disability Tickets When They Arrive to the Stadium
On game day, guests needing disability seating should contact the nearest usher or to go to ticket window near Gate 5 or a table inside Gate 20 to exchange their ticket for a reserved ticket that will allow them to sit in a disability seat. However, there is no guarantee that disability tickets will be available on the day of the game.
Elevators are located in the following areas of Ohio Stadium:
|1.||Four elevators are located on the west side of the stadium between gates 17-23 which provide access to the Club Levels, and to disability seating on D deck.|
|2.||One elevator is located in the south stadium near gate 39 and only provides access to seats in south stadium.|
|3.||Two elevators are located near section 7 that access B and C decks.|
|4.||Two elevators are located near section 10 that access B and C decks.|
Guests entering with medical or child care needs must enter through the Band Center doors (between Gate 10 & 12) or at the Press Entrance (between the Huntington Club and Gate 23) to have their bag inspected.
- One 14x14x4 bag per person will be permitted for:
- Dietary or medical needs (medications, single serving snack for medical needs, etc.)
- Child care needs (diapers, formula, baby food, baby bottle, etc.)
Disability Parking will be located in the lots north of St. John Arena and in the Lane Avenue Garage. These areas will both be accessible, while space is available, from Lane Ave. A current state issued disability placard (from any state), along with registration, and the person who owns the placard must be in the vehicle to enter the parking area. (Officers may validate ownership of the placard at any time.) A shuttle will transport guests from the parking lots north of St. John Arena to the east side of Ohio Stadium near Gate 22. This shuttle will operate from six hours prior to kickoff until one hour after the game. Questions concerning disability parking should be directed to Athletics Event Management Office at 614-292-6103.
Accessible restrooms are located near sections 8A, 9A, 10A, 11A, 17A, 18A, 19A, 28A, 33A, 34A, 37A, 38A, 3B, 12B, 28B, 7C, 10C, 11C, 13C, 14C, 15C, 19C, 20C, 23C, 28C, 29C, 17D, 19D, 25D.
Trained guide dogs or service animals assisting guests with disabilities are permitted inside the Stadium.
Fans with disabilities are encouraged to purchase accessible seating in advance of the game. Those unable to purchase accessible seating in advance will be able to go to the ticket window at Gate 5 or a table inside Gate 20 to exchange their GA ticket for a reserved ticket that will allow them to sit in a disability seat at the top of designated AA sections. Accessible seating is limited and distributed on a first come, first serve basis.
- TICKET PRICES:
- $5.00 in advance for general admission seating; $15.00 in advance for reserved club seating. Tickets can be purchased in advance here: https://go.osu.edu/SpringGameTix17
- $4.50 for groups of 25 or more (general admission) in advance - contact Athletic Ticket Sales at 1-800-GOBUCKS (select option 2)
- $5.00 on game day for all seats (cash only at the stadium)
- Children 6 & under are free in general admission seating only; all ages require a ticket in reserved club seating
- OSU Students are admitted free by showing a valid Buck ID at gate 32 on game day.
- Will call pick up prior to game day is located in the SE corner of the Schottenstein Center
- Will call pick up on game day is located at Gate 5 of Ohio Stadium and will open at 10:30am. Fans are strongly encouraged to use Ticketmaster's print-at-home and mobile entry options to avoid long will call lines.
- The OSU Player Will Call is located at the Ticket Office near Gate 5. This area will open at 10:30am and will remain open until the end of the first half. Individuals receiving tickets from players must show ID and immediately enter the stadium.
- Football recruits must enter the Stadium through the Recruit Room at the southeast tower between Gates 26 and 32. The Recruit Room will remain open until the end of the first half.
- Non-football recruits must enter the Stadium at the Ticket Office near Gate 5.
- Individuals receiving Recruit Tickets must show ID and immediately enter the stadium.
Guests needing wheelchair assistance while in Ohio Stadium should ask the nearest redcoat or usher for assistance. Ushers will be available to transport fans from the shuttle drop off and the entrance gate to their seats.
If information below leaves you with questions about access or you wish to request accommodations for a disability, please contact Ericka Hoon at email@example.com; 614-292-6103 or contact the University ADA Coordinator at ADA-OSU@osu.edu; 614-292-6207 (v) or 614-688-8605 (tty) or click on the Disability Needs Form link here to request an accommodation. Early requests are encouraged. Depending on your particular needs, two weeks' notice will generally allow us to accommodate your request."
🎉👏 Thank You Week 2017 🎉👏
Snyder Nominated for ESPY as Best Male U.S. Olympic Athlete
#SummerBucks Update: June 27
M. Track & Field
Barrie Selected to Compete at IAAF World Championships for Sierra...
W. Track & Field
Humphrey Highlights | Courtney Clody
Student-Athlete Support Services Office
Summer Bridge 2017: Scarlet & Grit Session